Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Friday, October 3, 2008

29 weeks!

Hooray for us, we've made it so far already!! Baby's holding up really well, she's always moving on the right side of my belly... very rarely does she kick/jab on the left side which always catches me off guard because I've become so use to her movements.

Went for my blood work on Wednesday and this Monday I go for another Dr's appointment, It feels like I just saw him yesterday!! I've booked my follow up ultrasound for the end of this month, hopefully the placenta's on the move (upward!)

We're slowly starting to accumulate clothing for this peanut. Grammie's knitting itch is in full swing, she's already knitted two little hats for her! It's still hard for me to look at pink and come to terms that I'm having a girl, just yesterday I came across the sweetest little outfit but opted not to get it because.... I really don't know why, it's just unfamiliar territory. (I know, I'm crazy!)

Your baby's head is getting bigger and his brain is developing billions of
neurons (important for later learning) at an amazing rate. His nutritional needs
are growing too. To meet his body's demands, you'll need plenty of protein,
vitamin C, folic acid and iron. His bones in particular are soaking up lots of
calcium right now, so drink your milk (or if you don't like the taste, try
calcium-enriched orange juice).

No comments:

Post a Comment