Well it was quite a good visit. The tech was asking me why I was coming back for another u/s and I told her that I was told I had a low lying placenta, as soon as she started looking at my placenta she said that it's not even close to the cervix.... hooray! I asked her to confirm the sex, it is a girl. Her head is down and she is weighing.... get this.... 4lbs 7oz!! eeeek! I'm not going to lie, I left the building and had a little bit of a break down. I remember reading that the baby usually gains a pound a week (give or take), so that would make for one massive baby, but after doing some research she's just under a pound over the average weight for her age... so I'm happy that I probably won't be having a 10lbs baby! Her heartbeat was a surprising 136, very low compared to the ones recorded in the past.
It's pretty depressing when your maternity shirts don't cover you any more. I have a handful of shirts that still fit me and they're my cheap shirts boughten from Old Navy, all my Thyme and Motherhood (maternity store) brands don't fit me! I think it's a conspiracy for me to have to buy more clothes from them (which I refuse to do when I've got less than 2 months to go!) I'm hoping I can find a good sale at Old Navy or H&M so that I can get at least one more pair of pants (my jeans are the only pants that fit me now, aside from my PJ pants)
No comments:
Post a Comment