Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Thursday, October 30, 2008

50 Days Left!

Oh goodness, this due date is creeping up on me.

I'm starting to feel the regular aches and pains associated with the third trimester. I find I have to pace myself in my regular house hold duties and I've got to sit down a lot more than usual, my stamina isn't like it use to be.

My hips are a major ouchies right now. I can't lie on my side anymore, I find that if I'm playing with Robbie on the floor and go to get up I'm in some serious pain. I had the same kind of pains when I was lying in bed with Robbie while I read a bed time story to him, so now I sit on the floor right on the edge of his bed :( It's not the same as crawling into bed with him and cuddling.

This little girl loves to boot the *beep* out of me... especially around 8-9pm, that's her peak time. I forgot why pregnant women put their hands on their bellies, to keep the baby from bursting out of the skin! It seriously feels that way, especially on my right side. She pushes so hard and so fast that I'm quickly pushing her back because it feels like she's going to rip through my flesh!

For the past couple of mornings I've been wide awake right around the time that Colin gets up to go to work (6am) it's kind of nice to see him off to work and then I get to watch the news before Robbie wakes up.

A little side note, I'm part of an online pregnancy message board and three (yes, 3) of our December moms have already had their babies. Two of them weighed 3lbs and a bit and the other one weighed 7lbs (and he was just 33 weeks old). Crazy, hey?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment