Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Monday, September 29, 2008

28 Weeks


By this week, your baby weighs nearly 2.3 pounds/ a little over 1 kilograms and
may measure 14.8 inches/ 38 centimetres from top to toe. At about this time,
your baby can open his eyes and turn his head in utero if he notices a
continuous, bright light shining from the outside. His fat layers are forming
and his fingernails appear.

I came home from a weekend visiting Grammie and Grampie and some of Colin's first words were "wow, you got bigger" and "yep, you're pregnant!" I am feeling a lot bigger, I'm noticing that some of my clothes don't fit me like they once did.


My hips are SO much better now, thanks to the Snoogle (a pregnancy pillow). I could easily sleep the whole night through... if I didn't have a little girl doing jazzersize at 4 in the morning.


I'll be going for my blood glucose test on Wednesday and I'll be booking another ultrasound sometime this week.


I picked up a birthing book this weekend. I want to teach myself how to relax while birthing and my goal is to do it without any medication. I realize that there may be complications or I may just not be built to do it, but i'm going to make a serious attempt.

No comments:

Post a Comment