Well I'm pretty bummed that the contractions fizzled out, I had another poopy sleep where I was up from 12-5am. I made tea biscuits for Robbie this morning and cleaned the bath tub and was really disappointed with the lack of contractions that my body was producing so I decided to bundle Robbie up and we shoveled the drive way (which Colin always gets mad at me for but it's good exercise and it could trigger things again) then we went to the mall and we walked around for a good 2hrs. Robbie was in heaven as he waved to Santa and showed off his box of Kleenex that had penguins over it, I picked up tome raspberry leaf tea along with some evening primrose oil. Came home and put Robbie down for a nap and then went to the washroom... there was a giant gob of mucus plug that looked just like jelly (I warned you that it could be too much info!) There was no blood in it so I'm wondering if there's still more to come. Regardless I have high hopes for the tea, they say that it won't work unless your body is ready for the next stage... I don't know how it isn't with all these new developments that have been going on.
Cross your fingers, toes, eyes, nose, hair, etc!
No comments:
Post a Comment