Wow. 1 week left or 7 days... insane.
Today is the full moon and Grandpa Bill's one anniversary of his passing. We miss you Bill, Colin and I often talk about you and how much you'd get a kick out of Robbie and some of his mannerisms.
I feel like poop - constantly. I feel like a big blob of pregnancy, my face is round and I have a lovely double chin, none of my clothes fit me, my big boy can't sit on my lap because I've got a belly resting on it... the list can go on and on. I tried to wrestle with Robbie and Colin last night but my belly kept getting in the way and suffocating them. I can't wait for the day that I can hop into my sons bed and read a story to him again.
Tonight we're going over to Auntie Sex's house (Auntie Char = Auntie Sex... I have no idea how Robbie came up with that one) and tomorrow Colin and I have a date night. We're going out for dinner and then to the hockey game, Colin's making me bring my hospital bag for both nights - just in case. Although I'd love for it to happen sooner rather than later, I have a history of overdueness so I'm not holding my breath.
Monday is my dr's appt. If I haven't dilated I'm going to ask for cervidel and if I am then I'm going to request a stretch and sweep. I need his help to kick start this labor thing!
No comments:
Post a Comment