Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Sunday, December 7, 2008

I have no idea what came over me on Friday, it felt like I had the baby blues all over again... 'cept this time I didn't have a baby. All I could do was get hugs from my boys and cry in the comfort of my husband's arm.

Saturday was a fantastic day for me. We took Robbie outside to shovel the snow, I did all our laundry and linens, cleaned the kitchen, swept and moped the floors and made a yummy dinner! Sunday was more of the same thing except with lest "zest" in my step, I even got the chance to spot clean some of the carpet on my hands and knees! I kind of spooked Colin out with everything I got done this weekend, I'm usually a "I'll do it later" kind of a gal... not these past couple of days!

I meant to note that my swab came back negative, so I won't be needing any antibiotics when she's born! We went to schedule my next appt at the front desk and it turns out my OB is off next week (watch, I'll go into labor when he's not there... just like with Robbie) the front desk chick was humming and hawing over where to schedule me in with another OB, so I booked myself in for next Monday... I'll be 39 weeks and 3 days by then!

No comments:

Post a Comment