Turn on the radio and sway to the music.
With her sense of movement well developed by now, your baby can feel you dance.
And now that she's more than 11 inches long and weighs just over a pound (about
as much as a large mango), you may be able to see her squirm underneath your
clothes. Blood vessels in her lungs are developing to prepare for breathing, and
the sounds that your baby's increasingly keen ears pick up are preparing her for
entry into the outside world. Loud noises that become familiar now — such as
your dog barking or the roar of the vacuum cleaner — probably won't faze her
when she hears them outside the womb.
Baby seems to be doing great, growing and moving constantly. We were in Calgary this past weekend and I had my first baby hunger... I had two helpings of salad, two large plates of spaghetti and a slice of pie to top everything off. This was the first time I've had such a large amount (for this pregnancy) and needless to say my tummy was rock hard... baby likes spaghetti! Eggy definitely doesn't like Dorito chips, I picked up a bag for the ride home and by the time I got home it felt like I was in labour. My lower belly was OH SO PAINFUL, I was in tears! I've learned my lesson!!!
This Friday will be here in no time, can't wait to see who's been kicking me!!
No comments:
Post a Comment