Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Update

While those teeth were pushing through she was SO upset (understandably so) and the only thing that soothed her was nursing... so she was nursing a lot more than usual. Now that the two teeth are out it's left me in a sticky situation, she refuses to take the bottle. I tried giving the bottle while snuggling with her, rocking with her, sitting her in a chair; even offered different bottles/nipples and Colin tried to feed her - all of which she refused (I wasted a lot of milk in this process). We have tickets to go see a big comedian/actor at Rexal place on Sunday and we've found the perfect babysitter but that means nothing if I can't get little Lana to take a bottle!

This morning, after a days break of trying to get her to bottle feed, I offered it again. She drank 1oz and then didn't want any more, so we carried on with our morning. After about an hour I put her in her pink chair and offered the bottle again with some "fresh" milk, she took another 2oz. She also took a couple tbsp of cereal and then it was nap time! I bounced on my medicine ball for about 2mins until she stopped her fussing then put her down in a semi-conscious state, she rubbed her face into the bumper pad and that was it.... she was out! I can't believe the morning's gone and I have yet to nurse her!! There is hope! My goal is to have a nursing-free day, keep your fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment