- She officially goes to bed without nursing and when she's wide awake. She has cereal around 7:00-7:30 and may have a little feed before her bath and then it's time for PJ's and bed. I've started laying her in the middle of the crib with one side of her face touching the bumper pad and a stuffed animal beside the other and she seems to like it. She gets a really good view of the mobile and she just drifts off to sleep without making a peep.
- These bottom teeth are growing so fast! She gave me a big smile yesterday and I caught a glimpse of the pearly whites. (I'll try and get a picture of them soon)
- I'll be introducing different solids in the next couple of days, she still loves her cereal (with formula) but I think we're both ready for something new. I think I'm going to start with chicken this time around.
- She's getting pretty good at sitting up. When she's got a couple of fascinating toys in front of her she doesn't realize that she's sitting up without mommy's help but as soon as she realizes there's nothing/no one helping her balance she gets a little spooked and jolts backwards.
- She is just starting to notice Sophie and she usually thinks she's a hoot. I picked up this god awful chicken for Sophie to play with and Lana thought it was the funniest thing she had ever seen (probably was, the kid hasn't seen much yet :P) The chicken lets out this horrible cry (like it's being strangled) and Sophie goes bonkers, which in turn gets Lana laughing hysterically.
- My little girl is SO good in her bucket/car seat! It's like night and day when comparing them with Robbie. I purposely avoided any kind of shopping up until now because Robbie had such a small attention span at her age but she's quite happy taking it all in while sitting in her bucket and playing with her toys! It won't be long until we eliminate the "bucket" all together and get her a convertible car seat like Robbie's.
She's growing up so fast :(
No comments:
Post a Comment