Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Houdini and a Poopy Picture



I'm going to post a poopy picture, so turn away or close the window now if you don't want to see it.
































Last night we let Lana fuss herself to sleep (about 10 mins) I went to check on her before we went to bed and the little monkey turned out to be the next Houdini! Somehow she got both of her legs and her waist out of the sleeper and was catching some zzz's with bare legs. I covered her with a couple extra blankets and called it a night.





This morning Robbie and I woke her up because we had to get her ready to go take Robbie to the dayhome, that's when I found this:

Not only did she kick those heavy blankets off of her but she blew out her diaper and soaked all the blankets, her sleeper and mattress sheets.

At least I know her plumbing's still working!

No comments:

Post a Comment