Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

She's Getting There!

She's standing on her own for up to 30 seconds or until she realizes that I'm not holding onto her hand, then she panics and falls onto her bum.

She's alllllllllllllllmost crawling... it's getting so close! She gets herself up on all fours and rocks a little but she ends up lying on her belly.She's also figured out how to push herself backwards but she's not a big fan of getting around that way, she usually backs her booty into a corner or gets her feet stuck under the couch.

I could have sworn I got her to say "uh oh". We were playing with some toys and every time she knocked a toy off I'd say "uh oh" and then I could hear her trying to mimic my words... maybe it's time to start working on "mama"!!

She HATES baby food. All of the sudden she little miss independent and thinks that anything from a spoon is so passe. She adores the Gerber Puffs (Sweet Potato is her fav)

No comments:

Post a Comment