Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Bottles

Well, we're going to start introducing formula along with re-introducing the bottle. We picked up some different bottles with a faster flow so we hope that she'll take to it. Lana's Nan tried to feed her a bottle while we were moving and she refused it. Grrrrr. Yesterday I pumped 6oz of milk and gave it to her in the new bottle, she drank 5oz! She was chewing/playing with the nipple (fast flow) a lot so I pushed it into her mouth and she started guzzling it down. I found some "wide" nipples yesterday I plan on giving those a whirl today.

We've decided to try giving formula about twice a day. I have been the go-to-girl for the past 5 months... wherever I go, she goes. Colin feels so helpless when she's hungry and he can't give her what she's looking for right away (defrosting and heating takes time). I'm still not ready to give up nursing, we're both really attached to it.

I shall post with the results later :) Wish us luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment