Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Sunday, February 1, 2009

We're sick

Except Robbie... but that will probably change.

Lana's got a little bit more boogies than usual and a teeny cough. Daddy has a cold, just feeling yucky and I have a sore throat and excess boogies. Thankfully Daddy can take things for his cold, I'm pretty restricted on what I can take because it can effect my milk supply and little L can't take anything, so hopefully hers doesn't effect her.

Yesterday she slept all day and was only up for a couple of hours in the evening and then went back to sleep for the night. At first I thought:

a) she's got a growth spurt coming up and she's getting her fill on sleep, or
b) she was passed around so much during Colin's birthday and was woken up a lot that she never got to have a good sleep

but now I wonder if she slept a lot due to the bug that's in the house.

I've never been a big germaphobe but I'm going to use my sanitizer a lot more these next couple of days

1 comment: