I'm starting to get a little worried with little L's sleeping habits, I just spent about 45 minutes getting her to sleep. She'd start to drift off on my chest and then all the sudden she'd spaz out of the blue! So I'd try cradling her and that wouldn't work. I nursed her twice hoping that would work... nope. I whipped out the GW and that didn't even work (usually that knocks her out)! I ended giving her the boob for the third time and I became a human pacifier until she FINALLY nodded off.
I have a feeling we're going to end up using the Ferber sleep training with Lana (the same thing we did with Robbie at 7 months) Lana will start the night off in her pink chair (actually cousin Kailey's chair on loan) until she wakes up for her first feeding and then comes into our bed for the rest of the night. I've tried putting her in the bassinet or back in the pink chair but she doesn't settle!
No comments:
Post a Comment