Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

This girl wants OUT

Holly Crow! She seems to like hurting me.

Last night my hips were really bothering me, I was up at 3am and couldn't get back to sleep. Unfortunately my tossing and turning must be waking up Colin because he looked exhausted this morning :( I think I'm going to start sleeping downstairs, he shouldn't have to compromise his sleep for my aches and pains.

Today I was busy cleaning the house and trying to get the house in some kind of order, I started with the bathrooms and was cleaning our shower when I stood up to catch my breath and she started to throw a temper tantrum in-utero. It felt like she was reaching her hand downward and pushing/scratching my cervix and to top it all off I'm constantly getting Braxton Hick's! OWIE (not the contractions, just the baby's movements)

No comments:

Post a Comment