Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Monday, July 14, 2008

Less than 160 days to go!

Well the excitement is slowly building. I've got an OB appointment (finally) and I'll be just over 18 weeks when I get to see the OB, so I'll be hearing the baby's heart beat along with getting a requisition for an ultrasound... so we'll be seeing this baby soon :)

Sometimes I get sensations like I did when I was 8-9 months pregnant with Robbie. If I go walking for an extended period of time I can feel the baby/uterus pounding downwards with every step... if I'm feeling this now, I can't imagine how I'm going to be when I get into the 3rd trimester.

I've started wearing maternity pants with the insanely large waist band that covers your belly but because I'm not big yet, it's up with my bra... lovely. I find myself always trying to pull up the other maternity pants with the smaller elastic band.

After talking with my parents this past weekend I'm REALLY excited that they're willing to put their holiday traditions on hold (possibly, depending on when "eggy" decides to come) and come up to help us/me with the new addition along with Robbie. Mom made a really good suggestion, when we come home with a baby give Robbie his own baby. I guess I got a baby when Alison came home and I bathed her when Alison was getting bathed, fed her when Alison was getting fed, etc etc. I think it's a great idea!

---> Belly pictures coming soon

No comments:

Post a Comment